On behalf of the team at Imperial Aesthetics, I would like to extend my gratitude to all our clients for your patience and support during this time. We have been closely monitoring and following the safety guidelines provided, working hard to ensure that our working environment adheres to all the necessary safety measures.
We are delighted to announce that will be reopening on Saturday 11th July 2020, and we’re looking forward to once again offering you appointments at our clinics in Harley Street and Chalfont St. Giles.
Our dedication to your safety is of the highest importance to us, and so your appointment experience will be slightly different than before. Here are some of the safety measures we will be putting into place:
· PPE (personal protection equipment): PPE will be worn at all times. This includes face masks, visors and gloves which will be changed between each patient
· Deep cleaning: Our clinics will undergo a deep clean every day and in-between appointments.
· Staggered appointments: Following a usual thirty-minute appointment slot, there will be a thirty-minute break before the next appointment. This will allow time for cleaning and ensure that there is no overlap between appointments.
· Staff testing: All our staff will be regularly tested for Covid-19.
· Online consultations: We will be offering our clients online consultations before appointments. This will cut down on face to face time and allow clients to discuss treatments, discuss any concerns and ask any questions. Please be aware that there may still be a need for some face to face consultation time on the day.
To help assist us with ensuring your safety during your visit to our clinics, we would like to ask you to consider the following before making an appointment:
· Symptoms: If you or anyone you live with have recently spent time with someone who has exhibited any Covid-19 symptoms, please contact the clinic before your appointment to reschedule. Please do not attend an appointment if you think there is a possibility you might be Covid-19 positive.
· No chaperones: We ask at this time that you attend your appointment on your own. This is to ensure there are fewer people in the clinic. If someone has brought you to an appointment, we kindly ask that they wait outside the clinic.
We hope this addresses any concerns you may have, however, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns. These are unusual circumstances for all of us, and we would like to be there for you as much as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our clinics very soon.